So, you want an online shop.
You have come to the right place.
You want your shop to be:
- easy to use so your customers keep on coming back
- allow secure online payments
- accurately keep track of the stock you have on hand
- have reports which will show you all about your sales and the money that went into your bank account
- maybe even do much more, like:
- do some things automatically, like sending emails and/or SMS messages about specials to those signed up
- generate your reports as PDF documents
- allow people to sign up online and see the results of their orders
All the above and more. Here is what you will get:
- the database on which your shop depends designed to a minimum of the third normal form - that means, done correctly
- a web application to access your database and do all the extra things you may want
- both the above deployed to Amazon Web Services. This means:
- your employees can sign in and work from any computer with an Internet connection
- Amazon takes care of the computing resources - all you need is a browser and an Internet connection
- highly reliable and highly available - much more so than most organisationes will manage to achieve themselves
- the resources needed for your application automatically adjust to the user load
- cost tailored to your needs
You most likely still have some questions
This is the place to ask them. Please try to be specific. Fill in the form below and ask your questions and you will have your answers.